Pure Leisure Group Coronavirus update 5th January 2021
You must stay at home. This is the single most important action we can all take to protect the NHS and save lives.
You must not leave your home unless necessary.
Stay 2 metres apart from anyone not in your household or bubble.
The below FAQ’s have been updated in accordance with the latest government guidelines and tier system restrictions. For clarity, you can find a full list of local restriction tiers by area using the following link – www.gov.uk/guidance/full-list-of-local-restriction-tiers-by-area. For clarity and guidance on the new tier restriction structure please use the following link – www.gov.uk/guidance/local-restriction-tiers-what-you-need-to-know#very-high-alert
A polite reminder to all Holiday Home Owners & Holidaymakers that all of our Holiday Parks are now closed until further notice. The below is accurate as of the 30.12.20.
The list of Holiday Parks that fall into tier 4 are as follows –
- Tydd St Giles Golf & Country Club
- Bridlington Links Golf & Leisure Estate
- Bowland Lakes Leisure Village
- South Lakeland Leisure Village
- Borwick Lakes
- Crook O’Lune Holiday Park
- Docker Holiday Park
- Silverhill Holiday Park
- Primrose Bank Holiday Park
- Billing Aquadrome
- Cogenhoe Mill
- Fell End Holiday Park
- Hall More Holiday Park
- Lowther Holiday Park
Following the government’s announcement on Wednesday 30th December 2020. It is with a very heavy heart, that all holiday parks situated within a tier 3 and 4 areas will remained closed until further notice. We will keep you updated of any further developments via our social media sites and website.
From our family to yours, stay safe and we wish you the best New Year possible.
We thank you all for your continued support and understanding.
Covid-19 FAQs – Holiday Home Owners
1. Can Holiday Home Owners come to the Holiday Park to use or visit their Holiday Home?
Following Government guidelines, if you own a holiday home at a holiday park situated in a tier 3 or 4 area, regretfully the answer is no. If you need to access your holiday home or have arranged a third party company to drain down your holiday home then please contact your General Manager and arrangements will be made.
2. Can Holiday Home Owners stay on the park if it is in a tier 3 or 4 area?
Regretfully the answer to that question is no, with the following exceptions;
‘Accommodation providers should only open for those who:
• are unable to return to their main residence
• use that accommodation as their main residence
• need accommodation while moving house or attending a funeral
• need to self-isolate as required by law
• need accommodation for the purposes of their work, or children who need accommodation for the purposes of education
• are elite athletes, their coach or (in the case of an elite athlete who is a child), the parent of an elite athlete, and need accommodation for the purposes of training or competition
• are currently in that accommodation at the time when national restrictions come into force
• are visiting from abroad on holiday or for work purposes
• are being provided accommodation to relieve homelessness’
3. When will the Holiday Park Reopen?
When government guidance states that we are allowed to reopen our holiday parks, we will do so.
Covid-19 FAQs – Holidaymakers
1. When will the Holiday Parks be open for arrivals?
In line with the Government’s advice, If you are due to arrive on holiday at a park situated in a tier 3 area our holiday reservations team will be in touch with you as soon as possible regarding your booking. We thank you for your understanding and patience during this difficult time.
2. Can I make a booking now?
Yes, you can book holidays for the latter part of 2021 online using the following link www.pure-leisure.co.uk/holidays or by contacting our Holiday Reservation Team by telephone – 01524 781453.
3. If I book and lockdown measures are extended again can I change my Holiday dates?
We know that things are a little uncertain at the moment, but you can book with confidence thanks to the Pure Leisure promise. If you need to change your booking, you can transfer your deposit and balance up to 10 days* prior to arrival. The Pure Leisure Promise is available on new bookings made before 1st March 2021 and arriving from 2nd of December 2020 – 31st January 2022. Balances are due 30 days before arrival. Terms and conditions apply, find out more here – www.pure-leisure.co.uk/offer/pure-leisure-promise/
4. What facilities will be open at the Holiday Park?
As per Government instruction, all Leisure facilities including Pools, Bars, Restaurants, and Spa’s remain closed for the time being and this applies to Holiday Parks throughout the UK, not just those owned by Pure Leisure. Rest assured that as soon as we are allowed these facilities will re-open and follow the social distancing measures in place at the time. Please check a little nearer to the date of your holiday for the latest information. Where offered Fishing is available at our Holiday Parks.
5. Will I have to stay in my Holiday Caravan or Lodge for the duration of my stay after the parks reopen?
You will be free to enjoy your stay at the Holiday Park provided that you observe the Government social distancing guidance that is in place at the time of your Holiday. You should also practice good hygiene and cleaning procedures just as you would at home. One-way systems may be used in some areas of the park to ensure social distancing can be complied with. For example, this may apply to dog walking areas and nature trails.