How long are the parks open for?

The seasons do vary from park to park. Some of our parks are open 12 months of the year, Tydd St Giles Golf and Country Club, Crook O’Lune Holiday Park and Bridlington Golf and Leisure Estate. The remainder are open between 10 and 11 months of the year.

How much are the annual site fees?

Site fees do vary greatly from park to park. Annual fee amounts vary based on what the park has to offer e.g. caravan parks, lodge parks, types of facilities on offer and the actual location of the park. More information can be given when you visit us or please call our central sales team for further details.

What other running cost are there?

In addition to your site fees, there are other costs to consider. They are insurance, rates, metered electric and metered or bottled gas. More information on these costs can be given when you visit us or call us for further details.

Am I permitted to bring my dog (s) to stay with me in my holiday home?

Yes, we welcome well-behaved dogs at all of our parks if you are an owner with us.

How long may I keep my holiday home for?

Again, this varies across the parks – please call our central sales team for more information.

I already own a touring caravan/motorhome or holiday home on an alternative holiday park, will I be able to part-exchange to a holiday home you have on your park?

Yes, we will always consider part exchange. Any age, any condition, all makes, models and sizes will be considered, in fact we would even consider part exchanging a trailer tent, boat or other leisure product in addition to the above.

Please bring specific details with you when you visit us. Please note we do require an MOT certificate for a motorhome.

We have some fantastic part exchange offers allowing you to offset some of the cost of your new holiday home.

Contact us today for a free, no obligation valuation to part exchange an existing asset against the purchase of a new or pre-owned holiday home.

Can I bring my existing holiday home to your park?

If you are an existing caravan owner on another park but are unhappy with your current location, we can offer the option to relocate your caravan to some of our parks from time to time. We can take care of all the arrangements including disconnections, collection, transport, delivery and re-connection. Alternatively we can also offer a quotation to part exchange your holiday home with us, and start afresh. Call us to arrange a free appraisal of your existing caravan today. Subject to park and pitch availability.

Am I allowed to sublet to offset some of the running costs?

Yes, we only allow subletting at four of our park locations – Tydd St Giles Golf and Country Club, South Lakeland Leisure Village, Billing Aquadrome and Bridlington Links Golf and Leisure Estate.

Subletting your holiday home when you are not using it is a great way to offset some of the annual running costs as a holiday home owner you need to pay for include site fees, water and rates, gas, electricity and insurance.

Potential income will vary dependent upon where your holiday home is located and on how many times and at what time of the year you wish to use your holiday home for your own personal use. Although we cannot guarantee income levels, you could generate up to £10,000 per annum allowing many owners to enjoy the benefits of ownership without the ongoing costs.

Many owners have neither the time nor the expertise to carry out the arrangements required to sublet their holiday home. Pure Leisure Group can offer you a fully managed letting service with a dedicated reservations team, open 7 days a week.

Our fully managed service includes;

  • Marketing support
  • Online booking
  • Customer correspondence
  • Key handling
  • Cleaning and linen change services
  • Gas checking service
  • Extended maintenance support
  • Annual letting statements
  • Subletting charges

Commission charges plus VAT

Cleaning charge from £44 plus VAT

Linen charge from – £30 plus VAT

You may choose to sublet privately and we can offer you a limited service including key handling (£20 plus VAT)

To meet with health and safety requirements, your holiday home will require specific fire safety equipment and annual safety inspections.

Holiday homes are not exempt from TV licensing, so bear in mind that whether you’re holidaying yourself or subletting, your holiday home will need a valid TV licence.



Join Our Mailing Lists:

  • Holiday Hire
    Camping and Touring

    Head office 01524 917311
  • Holiday Home sales
    and Ownership

    Contact us on01524 784290