The Bowmoor meets the needs of the modern lifestyle with a timeless appeal to ensure your holiday home has style and practicality. The interior has a striking, fashionable denim blue, beige and cream colour scheme; designed with a classic and contemporary feel using high grade materials and functional finishing touches throughout.
- Vaulted ceiling to lounge, kitchen and diner
- Dorma above entrance
- Colour co-coordinator sofa, curtains and carpets
- Fully fitted kitchen with four burner gas hob, integrated appliances including oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher & dual washer/dryer
- Dining table including four chairs
- Energy efficient A Rated boiler
- Built to British Standard 3632 and protected by a 10 year structural warranty
Set in mature woodland, in the grounds of one of the most glorious and challenging 18 hole cliff top golf courses in the country overlooking the rugged East coast. Our lodge development is set amidst the magnificent links golf course, adjacent to Sewerby Hall, Bridlington’s historic harbour and some of the most captivating scenery around, Bridlington Bay.
Our lodges offer an outstanding opportunity to acquire a first class, exclusively designed property with fully maintained landscaped gardens. Soak up the atmosphere and enjoy exquisite food and wines in our contemporary restaurant and bar. Lodges also have extensive decking areas and balcony features included.
The estate is open all year round with a 99 year tenure. We consider part exchanges, subletting is permitted, and our friendly team will help arrange finance packages.
- Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Siting and Mains Connection
- Wooden Skirting
- Smoke Alarm
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- T.V. Aerial
- 2019 Site Fees and Rates included
- Full Inventory
- Decking (wooden)
- Dedicated Parking
Interested in this holiday home?Enquire Now
* Pictures are used for representation only. Manufacturers images may be used where applicable. Actual models may vary.