To provide a comprehensive sales service to all customers and generate holiday home sales in an efficient and compliant manner. Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and provide relevant accurate sales information when requested.
- Establish, develop and maintain relationships with current and prospective customers in a professional manner.
- Providing advice to customers regarding the purchase of a holiday home.
- Completing the sales paperwork for customer agreements and ensuring these are fully completed, signed and a copy issued to the customer.
- Fully complete any relevant paperwork if the customer requires finance and obtain relevant anti money laundering documentation.
- Helps customers make selections by building customer confidence, offering suggestions and opinions.
- Follow up on telephone leads and enquiries made face to face
- Completing the sales report and submitting it to the Sales Selling Manager on a regular basis.
- Completing the leaving form and ensure a copy is sent to the Head Office After Sales Coordinator, Head Office Stock Coordinator and the Accountant
- Add any new sales lead to the tracking system in a timely manner.
- Maintain a continuous positive dialogue with customers to ensure the sale of holiday homes is supported from initial transaction to final delivery and handover including a full and final check on all relevant documentation
- Where necessary, handling and dealing with customer queries relating to warranty and after sales issues.
- Ensure after sales procedures are explained to the customer including relevant timelines.
- Keeps abreast of current products, technical specifications and availability to ensure up to date information is given to customers
Any other duties as required by your line manager commensurate with your role
Education / Experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Professional manner when dealing with customers and colleagues alike
- Good IT skills including proficiency in Work, Excel, Outlook etc
- Attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to manage own workload
- Team working
- Minimum of 5 A – C grades at GCSE level (or equivalent) including Maths and English
- Experience of working in a sales environment, such as, car sales/ holiday booking agent would be beneficial
- Previous experience of working in a sales driven role is essential.
Maximizing sales for the resort and selling either lodges or caravans or both. Maintain high standards of customer service and ensure your guests are well looked after. Adhere to and promoting the Company Values along with Company best practice and legal compliance. Develop and maintain relationships with owners, holidaymakers, internal and external customers. Gain feedback from both owners and holidaymakers on the services and facilities provided on park. Resolving customer queries by using a positive approach and putting yourself in the customer’s shoes. Deal effectively and efficiently with customer concerns and compliments following the company guidelines. Maintain a continuous positive dialogue with customers to ensure the sale of holiday homes is supported from initial transaction to final delivery and handover including a full and final check on all relevant documentation Monitor and help proactively resolve after sales complaints to ensure customer satisfaction* Encouraging potential upgrades and upselling to guests.
How to apply
To apply simply send your CV and covering letter via the contact form below.
Thank you for your interest in Pure Leisure Group and our job vacancies, if you do not hear from us within three weeks please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.