Seasonal Touring at Hall More Holiday Park & Fishery
Save £796 (25%) on season rates!
Our seasonal pitches are ideal for those who want to come and enjoy Hall More regularly throughout the season and use our park as a base for touring caravan holidays in Cumbria. That way you explore the region without the hassle of having to tow every time you visit costing you extra money in fuel.
Simply select your perfect pitch and enjoy a relaxing break away, whenever you feel like it throughout our 10-month season.
- Use of our touring amenities such as nearby toilet, shower block and refuse area
- All seasonal pitches offer electric hook up (meter cards payable locally)
- A great base to get away to, whenever you choose
- Save the hassle of storing your caravan at home, hooking up and towing
- The added security of knowing your caravan is safe & secure on Park
- Secure your favourite pitch for the duration of your seasonal stay
- Choice of grass pitches
- Space for awning
- Private parking
- Various pitch sizes available
- Use of facilities at nearby sister park Fell End providing entertainment, bar and restaurant plus a range leisure facilities (charges apply)
- £2389 – saving 25% (£796) on 2022 rates.
10 month seasonal pitch (1st March 2022 to 4th January 2023) , including storage between 4th January and 1st March 2023. – from 1st June its £2389 inc vat, water and waste, but excludes hook up electric which is based on usage.
Full season would have cost £3186 at the start of the season.
All guests have access to the park leisure facilities, including the £3.5m leisure complex and welcoming bar & restaurant at Fell End Holiday Park, just a 5 minute walk away. Please be advised charges do apply to some amenities such as the pool and gym. Pets are welcome at Hall More Holiday Park, we request owners adhere to the park rules and are considerate to others at all times.
For more information on Seasonal Touring or to book your pitch please call us on 01524 917311.