View on our showground!
With its clean, modern exterior, large floor-to-ceiling windows and angled front corners, the Navigator Lodge offers an exciting contemporary layout with design features to suit the stylish holiday home owner.
As soon as you enter the spacious, full-width, open-plan living area, you will be impressed by the welcoming, relaxing atmosphere. Soft blue hues, trendy copper pendant lighting, spot lights and light oak furnishings make this lodge feel very in vogue. Full-size double French doors open from lounge to the outside world and create a sense of light and space.
This fabulous holiday home has a fully-equipped kitchen with integrated appliances that offer all the mod cons and there is the option of a practical utility room.
The Main en-suite bedroom has an enormous amount of wardrobe space and has the benefit of a large window to enjoy the parkland views. The second twin bedroom has sliding doors and the luxury of deep-padded upholstered headboards and stylish Roman blinds; both bedrooms are trendy but practical and there is the option of selecting either a two or three bedroom lodge.
The Navigator delivers features which most definitely will enhance your holiday experience.
- Vaulted ceiling throughout
- Two exterior French doors
- Colour co-ordinated sofa, curtains and carpets
- Fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and bedroom furniture
- Four burner gas hob, eye level oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and dual washer/dryer
- Dining table including four chairs, coffee table, entertainment unit and lamp table
- Energy efficient A Rated boiler
- Built to British Standard 3632 and protected by a 10 year structural warranty
Set in mature woodland, in the grounds of one of the most glorious and challenging 18 hole cliff top golf courses in the country overlooking the rugged East coast. Our lodge development is set amidst the magnificent links golf course, adjacent to Sewerby Hall, Bridlington’s historic harbour and some of the most captivating scenery around, Bridlington Bay.
Our lodges offer an outstanding opportunity to acquire a first class, exclusively designed property with fully maintained landscaped gardens. Soak up the atmosphere and enjoy exquisite food and wines in our contemporary restaurant and bar. Lodges also have extensive decking areas and balcony features included.
The estate is open all year round with a 99 year tenure. We consider part exchanges, subletting is permitted, and our friendly team will help arrange finance packages.
- Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- 2019 Site Fees and Rates included
- Wooden Skirting
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- T.V. Aerial
- Smoke Alarm
- Siting and Mains Connection
- Full Inventory
- Fridge / Freezer Free Standing
- Fire Extinguisher
- Dedicated Parking
- Decking (wooden)
Interested in this holiday home?Enquire Now
* Pictures are used for representation only. Manufacturers images may be used where applicable. Actual models may vary.