Welcome To South Lakeland Leisure Village On The Border of the Lake District
Welcome to South Lakeland Leisure Village the ‘Jewel in the Crown’ of Pure Leisure Group – the leading provider of U.K. and International Holiday Homes. Pure Leisure Group has for many years now been a market leader in leisure and holidays in the U.K. And this experience is reflected at this park.
South Lakeland Leisure Village nestles amongst the rolling green countryside. Set in the borders of the Southern Lake District and Yorkshire Dales. Just five minutes away from junction 35 of the M6. Both are less than 30 minutes drive from this exclusive, luxury lodge hideaway. Also on the doorstep is the Arnside and Silverdale ‘Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Whether you choose to book a holiday or to buy your own lodge holiday home you can be assured of the same first class service. With a team of friendly staff on hand to ensure that your stay is memorable. We have chosen to provide the latest generation leisure facilities at the park. This complements the award winning Waters Edge Restaurant.
South Lakeland is very close to some of England’s most scenic areas:
- The Arnside & Silverdale Area of Natural Beauty – just 5 miles to the west
- The Lake District National Park – just 10 miles to the north
- The Yorkshire Dales – just 15 miles to the east
- Morecambe Bay – just 8 miles to the south
If you plan to explore by day and relax by night, this is the perfect park for you.
As well as being conveniently located, the park has everything you need for an entertaining family holiday right on-site:
Food and Drink
- The Water’s Edge – a family restaurant serving traditional British dishes as well as Mediterranean, Indian and Italian favourites
- Beer garden attached to the restaurant, allowing for alfresco dining in the spring and summer months
Exercise, Fun and Fitness
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Health and fitness centre with a state-of-the-art gym and steam room
- Beauty spa offering an array of luxurious treatments
- Sailing on the large lake (sailing boats and small craft only)
- Fishing (trout, perch, bream, carp and pike)
Our newest developments with access to five star facilities at South Lakeland Leisure Village.