About Pure Leisure Group
North Lancashire based Pure Leisure Group is owned by leading leisure entrepreneur John Morphet. The Preston born entrepreneur is one of the highest profile figures in the UK Caravan and Holiday Lodge industry.
A previous recipient of the ‘North West Society of Chartered Accountants’ Entrepreneur of the Year Award, he started work on a small caravan park on his family’s farm in Westmoreland at the age of fourteen. In 1988 he founded South Lakeland Caravans and in 2004 Pure Leisure Group.
In the UK the company operates 8 Holiday Lodge and Caravan Parks in the Southern Lake District with a further 3 in Northamptonshire and East Anglia. Tydd St Giles Golf and Leisure Estate in Cambridgeshire and Bridlington Links Golf and Leisure Estate in West Yorkshire, complete the UK portfolio.
Overseas the company flagship is Royal Westmoreland, Barbados, a luxurious 750 acre estate with a world class golf course offering a choice of magnificent, newly built properties in a selection of sizes and styles – from two or three bedroom luxury apartments, to grand individually styled Exclusive Villas. Future plans for further investment will see a second golf course and a mix of Townhouse and Custom Build villas.
Company name: Pure Leisure Group
Company registration number: 5113719
Place of registration: England
Office address: South Lakeland House, Yealand Redmayne, Carnforth, Lancashire, LA5 9RN
Phone & fax: (01524) 781918 / (01524) 782243
Pure Leisure and Pure Leisure Group are interchangeable trading styles of;
1. Pure Leisure Group Limited (company number 5113719) and its subsidiaries consisting of the following holiday parks;
- Billing Aquadrome Holiday Park
- Cogenhoe Mill Holiday Park
- South Lakeland Leisure Village
- The Yealands
- Tydd St Giles Golf & Country Club
- Borwick Lakes
- Silverhill Holiday Park
- Bowland Lakes Leisure Village (Mullacott Park Limited)
2. Pure Leisure, the sole trader business of Mr J C Morphet, which is managed by Pure Leisure Group Limited, and consisting of the following holiday parks;