Park Warden - Hall More
Pure Leisure Group is looking for a friendly couple to join our team as wardens at Hall More Holiday Park in the Arnside and Silverdale ‘Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty’.
Hall More Holiday Park is situated in a typical farm setting among 10 acres of meadow and woodland, renowned for the variety of walks and wildlife. This is a small and friendly park. Next to the park is a fishery with a well-stocked trout lake and a mixed coarse fishery. A short stroll away is our sister park Fell End.
One member of the couple will work full time and the other will work part time covering park and cleaning duties.
As wardens you will work closely with the park manager, using your own initiative.
The duties include:
• Maintaining a presence on the park
• Meeting, greeting and assisting guests
• Maintaining the cleanliness of the park and ensuring public areas are sanitised
• General park repairs and maintenance
• To ensure the park is immaculately presented at all times, through attention to detail, maintaining the high standards of our park
• General day to day running of the park
• A willingness to attend to any tasks and prepared to work flexible hours
We require the individuals to be on call 24/7 as and when required to deal with any issues
The successful couple must be flexible and have excellent customer service skills and one of the couple should have knowledge of basic maintenance. Accommodation will be provided excluding utilities, gas & electric.
The remuneration for the full time member of the couple is £25,000 per annum
The hourly rate for the part time member is £8.72 per hour, hours will vary.
We offer our employees a pension scheme, Death in Service Policy and an Employee Assist Programme.
Interested? Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
We thank you for your interest in Pure Leisure Group, however if you do not hear from us within three weeks please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Can’t See a Current Job Here For You?
Pure Leisure Group accept speculative applications on an on going basis.
If you are interested in finding out about current job vacancies please email a current CV and covering letter. Please state which area of the business you would be interested in from the sectors below, and please also state your choice of location.
- Park Management
- Business Administration, Accounts and Finance
- Holiday Home Sales Executives
- Customer Service Advisors
- Complex Assistants – Bar, Catering and Pool Attendants
- Grounds and Maintenance – Skilled and Semi-Skilled
- Cleaning and Housekeeping
To apply simply send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you for your interest in Pure Leisure Group and our job vacancies, if you do not hear from us within three weeks please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.