Graphic Designer - Head Office
We have an exciting new opportunity to join to the marketing team at our Head Office.
- Working alongside marketing team, interpreting design briefs, developing concepts and creating artwork for a range of internal and external communications both in print and digitally.
- Graphic design support, including any ad hoc design as required.
- On park signage, liaising with parks on all park signage requirements, design and manage print and production. Design and manage production of all onsite entertainment advertising, calendars, posters, flyers, table tops, tv screens etc.. Create menus and on park offers/events etc… Park visits to ensure parks adhere to company standards when displaying posters/adverts on park.
- Photography, including digital re-touching of company image bank, assisting with shoots and providing graphics for company videos. Attend video and photo shoots to give create art direction.
- E-shots design & build in Campaign Monitor.
- Updating and designing web headers, cta’s and special offers across all company sites using CMS system. Input to the re-design of the new responsive websites.
- Social Media, assist with management of social media sites, creating and responding to posts and updates.
- Press advertising.
- Design of marketing stationary including but not limited to holiday home sales POS, holidays voucher booklets, leisure passes, holiday booking confirmation forms, guest questionnaires, holiday and sales letter templates as required.
- Events, shows and exhibitions; Design of all banner stands, exhibition stands, flyers, posters and promotion items, including the planning and organisation of print, delivery and assembly.
- Marketing team support; Contribution to team marketing ideas and discussions, researching competitors, assisting with proof reading, copy writing for e-shots and posters.
Key Skills Required
• Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Competent in producing internal templates using Microsoft Office (Word and PowerPoint)
• Competent in solving problems, articulating concepts and communicating ideas
• Competent in print-handling and creating print-ready artwork
• Knowledge and experience in creating/editing digital design assets for WordPress websites
• Degree level qualification in design related course
• 3-5 years industry experience
• Strong portfolio demonstrating capabilities in both print and digital design
If you think you’d be perfect for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before the 4th January 2021.
Can’t See a Current Job Here For You?
Pure Leisure Group accept speculative applications on an on going basis.
If you are interested in finding out about current job vacancies please email a current CV and covering letter. Please state which area of the business you would be interested in from the sectors below, and please also state your choice of location.
- Park Management
- Business Administration, Accounts and Finance
- Holiday Home Sales Executives
- Customer Service Advisors
- Complex Assistants – Bar, Catering and Pool Attendants
- Grounds and Maintenance – Skilled and Semi-Skilled
- Cleaning and Housekeeping
To apply simply send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com Thank you for your interest in Pure Leisure Group and our job vacancies, if you do not hear from us within three weeks please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.