Seasonal Touring at Fell End
Our seasonal pitches are ideal for those who want to come and enjoy Fell End Holiday Park regularly throughout the year and use our Lake District park as a base whilst you explore the region, without the hassle of having to tow every time you visit. Why park your tourer outside your home taking up valuable space? Leave it with us on our touring caravan site which is secure and enjoy your holiday in peace, comfort and quiet.
All our pitches are gravel hardstanding, and can accommodate tourers up to 24ft long. They are situated close to all the on-park facilities, including the popular Woodlands Edge bar and restaurant and our swimming pool.
Simply select your perfect pitch and enjoy a relaxing break away, whenever you feel like it for 12 months of the year! Your seasonal pitch fee includes:
- Use of our leisure facilities including pool, gym and steam room.
- Use of our touring amenities such as nearby toilet & shower blocks, refuse area and campers’ kitchen.
- Pay as you go electric hook-up.
- Awning space – awnings can be left up throughout the season.
- Private parking adjacent to your pitch.
- Year-round access – there is no winter storage period.
- The added security of knowing your caravan is safe & secure on park.
For more information on Seasonal Touring at Fell End or to book your pitch please call us on 01524 917311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.