Seasonal Touring at Fell End
Our seasonal pitches are ideal for those who want to come and enjoy Fell End Holiday Park regularly throughout the season and use our Lake District Park as a base whilst you explore the region without the hassle of having to tow every time you visit costing you extra money in fuel. Why park your tourer outside your home taking up valuable space? Leave it with us on our touring caravan sites which is secure and enjoy your holiday in peace, comfort and quiet.
Simply select your perfect pitch and enjoy a relaxing break away, whenever you feel like it for 12 months of the year! Check out our seasonal caravan pitch prices.
- Use of our touring amenities such as nearby toilet & shower block, refuse area and campers kitchen
- All seasonal pitches offer electric hook up (payable at reception)
- A great base to get away to, whenever you choose
- Save the hassle of storing your caravan at home, hooking up and towing
- The added security of knowing your caravan is safe & secure on Park
- Secure your favourite pitch for the duration of your seasonal stay
- Hard standing gravel pitches
- Space for awning
- Private parking
- Maximum pitch size up to 24ft (including tow bar)
- Open 12 months
Main touring area (1st March 2021 – 31st February 2022) – £2892 not inclusive of electric
Alternatively, if you fancy enjoying a shorter break away at Fell End and want to just stay for a month without committing for the whole season, we will be more than happy to have you stay with us at one of our touring caravan sites.
Simply use the per night pitch prices rather than the prices stated for seasonal touring – our touring prices start from just £17 per night!
For more information on Seasonal Touring or to book your pitch please call us on 01524 917311.