Fishing at Hall More
The Fishery is located at Hall More Holiday Park which is situated amongst 10 acres of picturesque meadow and woodland, located in the Arnside and Silverdale ‘Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty’.
The Coarse Lake is stocked with Carp to 15lbs, Tench to 5lbs plus a good head of Crucians, Roach, Perch and Bream and is open from dawn until dusk each day. There are 10 pegs around the lake and these are available on a day ticket basis.
Day Rate (one rod) £5.00
Additional Rods £2.50 each
6 Month Pass £100.00
Annual Pass £180.00
All day tickets are issued directly at the park by the warden – cash payments only can be accepted.
Holiday guests can also book day passes when making a holiday booking.
- All anglers must have a valid Environment Agency Rod Licence, which needs to be produced when a Fishery ticket is purchased
- Fishing is not permitted before 7am or after dark – strictly no night fishing
- Tiger Nuts or Cat Food Baits are not allowed
- Barbless hooks only are permitted (micro-barb down to size 16 is permissible)
- No spinning or sea tackle
- Please use unhooking mats for larger fish
- Keep Nets are not allowed
- No fish or livestock may be removed from the fishery
- All rubbish and unused bait to be bagged and taken away, or placed in rubbish bins provided
- Fishing pegs are subject to availability and cannot be booked in advance
- Children under the age of 15 years old must be supervised by a responsible adult
- We reserve the right to refuse admission.
Please call 015395 62266.